Mixstep may modify the Agreement which will become effective immediately upon posting on the website. Your continued use of the website and any associated services, the "Services", indicates your acceptance of the Agreement. If you are dissatisfied with anything related to the Mixstep website, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Services. You use the Services of Mixstep at your own risk.
You agree while using Mixstep Services, that you may not:
- 1. Use the Services for any illegal purpose;
- 2. Use any robot, spider, site search and/or retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Services, with the exception of public search engines;
- 3. Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a contaminating or destructive nature;
- 4. Upload any Content that includes code hidden or otherwise contained within the Content which is unrelated to the Content;
- 5. Reformat or frame any portion of any web page that is part of the Services without the express permission of Mixstep;
- 6. Collect or harvest any personal identifiable information or solicit users;
- 7. Impersonate another person, whether real or fictional;
- 8. Violate or attempt to violate Mixstep systems or interfere with the normal use of the Services by users;
- 9. Post Content containing restricted or password only files;
- 10. Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- 11. Transmit any form of solicitation or Spam;
- 12. Submit any Content that falsely implies sponsorship of the Content by the Services, falsify or delete any author attribution in any Content, or promote any information that you know is false or misleading;
- 13. Promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- 14. Submit Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, unlawful or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- 15. Submit Content that violates the rights of others, such as Content that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity, or that is libelous or defamatory, or that directs any user to the content of a third party without consent of the third party;
- 16. Defame or libel any person; invade any person's right of privacy or publicity or otherwise violate, misappropriate or infringe the rights of any person;
- 17. Export or re-export Content in violation of the export or import laws of the Canada or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions;
- 18. Post any links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic, or display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
No failure in delay in exercising or enforcing this policy shall constitute a waiver of the policy or any other right or remedy. If any provision of this policy is deemed unenforceable due to law or change in law, such a provision shall be disregarded and the balance of the policy shall remain in effect.
Please report TOS violations using our report form (fast), or to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please only use email report when you have problems to report by report form, email report it's slower)